There may be many reasons why you are thinking about downsizing, however it is a big step and there are many things to consider when making the decision to downsize.
- Maintaining the family home can become a burden; could the time and money you are spending on your home be better spent elsewhere?
- Are you concerned about losing your connection with friends in the local community if you move away?
- Will the place you move to continue to meet your needs as you age?
- Are you concerned about how much ‘stuff’ you have and whether you will need to declutter or reduce the number of possessions you own?
- Will a smaller home suit the new lifestyle you want?
- How much money can you really save by selling and downsizing?
The fantastic thing about buying an apartment off the plan is that it gives you time to deal with the logistics and practicalities of downsizing.
- You will have plenty of time to sell your current home without rushing or having to accept the first offer you receive.
- There is no pressure to start packing immediately; you can take time to declutter and downsize a few of your possessions.
- Take the time to sort your possessions carefully. You might like to sell what you no longer need so you can buy new furniture and décor for your gorgeous METRO425 apartment.
- You will have the opportunity to research which companies will offer you the best deal for utilities in your new home.
- Your move can be planned to suit you; move from your old home to your new apartment as quickly or gradually as you please.
- You might even like to fit in a holiday before you move into your new home!
For more information about METRO425 and how you can own one of these sought-after apartments, please contact Constantine Pappas on 0423 047 020 or 08 8372 2988